Sunday, September 27, 2009

Japanese / 日本語

So, a couple of friends of mine have been writing their blogs/journals in Japanese for practice, so I thought it might good for me to try doing the same. Don't worry, I'll write it all in English as well so that you can understand it. I haven't had to write much in Japanese lately, I mostly just use it in conversation, so this could be a good challenge for me.

So next weekend I'm climbing a mountain with some friends from Church. This Mountain (Mt Ontake) is 3067m (10062ft) high, making it the 11th highest mountain in Japan. Now, Australia's highest mountain is just 2228m (7310ft) high, so this could be quite an experience. On top of that, Mt Ontake is actually a volcano. We have to get up at 5am to drive to Gifu-ken for the climb, so I have a feeling I'll be a little sleepy.

僕の友達の二人は最近、練習のために日本語で日記を書き始めました。ぼくはいいアイディアだと思うので、ぼくもそうとしに見たいとおもいます。心配しないで、分かるように、英語でも書きます。日本に来る後で、あまり日本語で書く機会がありません。たいてい会話的な日本語を使います。だから、これはいいチャレンジだと思います。

じゃ、来週末に教会の友達といっしょに山を登るつもりです。御岳山という山は3067メートル(10062フィート)し、日本の中に11番高い山です。実は、オーストラリアの一番高い山は2228メートル(7310フィート)だけですから、御岳山を登ることはいい経験かもしれません。その上に、御岳山は火山です!岐阜県に運転するために5時におきるはずだからちょっとねむいだと思います。

If any of my Japanese friends want to correct my Japanese, that would be helpful!
もし、日本人友達の誰かが僕の日本語の間違いを正せば、役に立ちます!

No comments:

Post a Comment